It seems that everyone is on a mission to clean and update their homes over the last 18 months. This has led to a surge of new trends and popular items for home decor. If you’re joining the mission and looking to upgrade your dining furniture, consider these popular barstools and counter stools for your kitchen remodel.
- Metal – A simple metal barstool works with a variety of interior design styles. It is sturdy and durable to stand up to frequent use. They are also flexible enough to be used outdoors with a patio bar.
- Wood – The look of wood brings a calm, cozy feeling to the room. Wood barstools can be used as a background item to shift focus somewhere else, or as a blank slate to let your creativity flourish and turn them into something totally eye-catching.
- Leather – As a material, leather has always evoked a sense of richness with a side of rebel. Up the ante in your dining sets with a leather and metal counter stool.
- Wicker – Often relegated to beach houses and outdoor patios, wicker has become more mainstream. To make this material work indoors, keep it to a minimum. Instead of an entire chair of wicker, try just the seat or back and use a different material for the legs.
- Budget-friendly – When you want to save a buck, diner-style chairs are an excellent option. Also take a look at all wood or metal chairs with simple designs.
- Luxury – Many people desire to have luxurious items in their homes. The finest fabrics and handcrafted details make all the difference. Add a glam, luxury look with a navy blue and gold chair.
- Adjustable – Accommodating different sizes of people can be difficult to do with stationary seats. An adjustable bar stool allows everyone to sit at their most comfortable level, from children, to teens, to adults.
- Arms – A chair with arms can turn simple pub tables into a luxurious experience. They are ideal for getting comfortable and staying awhile over a glass of wine and a great meal with friends.
- Outdoor – The best outdoor barstool will be sturdy, durable, and made from weather-resistant materials. Look for wood and metal but avoid cloth and leather. Better yet look at some dinettes for a perfect set.
- Upholstered – A cloth seat is going to be far more comfortable than other materials, which makes them the perfect pairing for dining sets where you want to stay awhile.
The Best Dining Furniture in San Francisco
Searching through furniture stores in the Bay Area for the perfect dining sets, barstools, and pub tables can almost feel like trying to find a needle in a haystack. However, when you shop with California Dining & Barstools, you get a curated collection of perfect pieces that fit right into your budget. Stop in to one of our two locations to get a hands-on feel for your new pub tables and barstools. You can also shop our inventory online and call your preferred store to learn more and make a purchase.